Vanilla Creme Wax – 425g
£4.95 ex. VAT (£5.94 inc. VAT)
A luxurious creme wax with the added bonus of natural ingrediants.
Perfect for use on the face and body, gentle yet strong adhesive properties ensuring stubborn and fine hair are successfully removed
Smells of vanilla
SPECIAL OFFER! Buy 24 Wax Pots for only £4.50 each!
More Information …..
- Low operating temperature
- packed with natural ingredients
- No added extras, making it perfect for sensitive skin
- Glyceryl Rosinate helps the wax to adhere to even the fine hairs, it is often considered gentler on the skin compared to some other types of resins
- Colophonium is known for its gripping properties, allowing for efficient hair removal.
- Bursting with vanilla fragrance which is often valued for its comforting and calming properties. offering a soothing and pleasant scent.
How to Use…
- Heat the wax in a wax heater
- Test the temperature of the wax, prior to applying it on to your client
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly, removing all traces of oils, make up, perspiration etc. Then completely dry the area.
- Hold the spatula at a 45 degree angle and apply the wax thinly in the directive if the hair growth
- Using a fabric or paper wax strip, press the strip firmly into the wax
- While supporting the skin, keeing it taut, remove the strip with a quick action,keeping your hand parallel to the body – do not lift straight up. Always remove the strip against the hair growth.
- Massage the area therapeutically with moisturising cream or after wax oil, this will remove any wax residue and soothe the treated area.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Colophonium, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cl 77891, Parfum