Green Tea Tree Cream Wax – 425g
£4.95 ex. VAT (£5.94 inc. VAT)
Green in colour and ideal for use on sensitive skin.
Benefits include a low operating temperature, and antiseptic soothing qualities associated with tea tree.
Buy 24 pots for only £4.50 a pot!
More Information …..
- Low operating temperature
- packed with natural ingredients
- No added extras, making it perfect for sensitive skin
- Tea Tree Tea oil in creme wax is known for antiseptic properties that soothe and disinfect the skin and could reduce the risk of irritation during and after hair removal.
- Glyceryl Rosinate helps the wax to adhere to even the fine hairs, it is often considered gentler on the skin compared to some other types of resins
- Colophonium is known for its gripping properties, allowing for efficient hair removal.
How to Use…
- Heat the wax in a wax heater
- Test the temperature of the wax, prior to applying it on to your client
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly, removing all traces of oils, make up, perspiration etc. Then completely dry the area.
- Hold the spatula at a 45 degree angle and apply the wax thinly in the directive if the hair growth
- Using a fabric or paper wax strip, press the strip firmly into the wax
- While supporting the skin, keeping it taut, remove the strip with a quick action, keeping your hand parallel to the body – do not lift straight up. Always remove the strip against the hair growth.
- Massage the area therapeutically with moisturising cream or after wax oil, this will remove any wax residue and soothe the treated area.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Colophonium, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cl 77891, Cl 61565, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool